Have you ordered a subscription?
You need to have an active subscription to connect a domain name to your website.
Lear more about our subscriptions and rates
- If you have several PagePicnic-accounts, make sure that your are signed in to the correct one when connecting your domain name.
Step by step guide - Adding one or multiple existing domain names
Step 1: Go to the Control Panel and click Domain Names
Step 2: Click Add Domain Name
Choose to connect or point to your domain
Connect using our name servers (DNS)
- Keep your domain name subscription at your old domain supplier
- Changed advanced domain name settings yourself in PagePicnic
Point to your new domain name (CNAME)
- Keep your domain name subscription at your old domain name supplier
Buy your domain name from PagePicnic
Click Buy New Domain Name to open the order guide.
Remove domain names
To remove one of your domain names, click Options next to the domain name field.
Please note: you cannot remove a main domain. If you wish to remove a main domain, you need to redirect it to another main domain or change its function. This can be done by using the drop down menu in the domain name field.
Extra information & Tips
What is the difference between DNS and CNAME?
Generally, DNS and CNAME defines who is in control of your domain name.
- Choose DNS if you want PagePicnic to host your domain name.
- If you wish your current supplier to keep hosting your domain name, choose CNAME.
Article was last updated: 2014-03-17
Was this information helpful?
Sorry, we will try to improve it. Thanks to your response!.
That’s great! Thanks for your response.